BAD DECISION

I think the happiest people on earth are not those who have no problems, Problems and challenges is part of our life. Things will go wrong We'll experience stressful moments, and people will let us down. Life is so stressful but it's really depend on you how you see things in a bighter side.



Good morning everyone!



Life can get so stressful and difficult. Escape may seem like the only option. I want to go to a place where no one knows me and just forget everything. My life is a fucking mess right now because of a bad decision i made and I don't know how to face the reality. But I think the best thing to do is to  keep going, accept my fault and just learned from my mistake.
 *sorry guys, but i'm literally drained, frustrated and overthinking right now*



No i'm not happy, but I just need to smile.



I'm not feeling well right now, I am broken, dissapointed and what I need right now is tight hug from you guys.
 Please pray for my peaceful mind // xx


Photos: Jochebed Awa-ao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves.