A DAY AT THE MUSEUM: PINTO ART MUSEUM

I've been wanting to visit Pinto Art Museum, but I hardly ever had anyone to accompany me. But at last, with a lot of "please" I saw it with my workmate.


So yeah, we went there at 8:45, it's too early I know not bcoz we're excited but because my friend just came from his work ad I came from Tagaytay with my friends *celebrating quality time*
(never mind that Tagaytay trip, it was fun btw)



*excuse my eyes, I'm so sleepy na eh*



Without a doubt, Pinto Art Museum is one of the greatest perks of living in Antipolo, and every single corner of it is an experience.





We haven't visited all the galleries coz we only have limited time, we still have a work at night *inser sad face here*
But no worries, there's a lot of nextime, susulitin na namin.

 

Photos: Jay-Ar Nicholas

1 comment:

Loves.