BLACK IS MORE THAN A COLOR

Creepers, black High socks, black skateboard skirt, diy inverted cross muscle tee, black racelet from Landmark, Denim Jacket from Levi's
When i'm already dressed up and ready to shoot my friend/photographer says, "Muka kang cosplayer! dahil sa high socks!" Photos taken at the park and everyody is looking at me, maybe because creepers and high socks are not normal in our country. (sigh*) I remember the girl looking at me and asked, "bakit pati sa harap may takong?" and "bakit kayo nagpipicture ate?" i didn't entertain her question but my friend does and says, "para sa magazine" but the conversation didn't stop by that, the girl excitedly exclaimed"sabi ko na nga ba eh!" (End of conversation) Haha, she made my day.
Anyway, since my outfit is full of black i decided to add denim Jacket from Levis.
Don't judge me for wearing inverted cross.
xx

1 comment:

Loves.