CLASSY AND FABULOUS

   Recycled Christmas Tree

 DIY Detachable Collar
  Pleated Skirt & Black Belt
      Doll Shoes
 It's been a long time since i went to Circle, a place where you can breathe fresh air because they love to save the mother art by planting the trees and recycling some trash into craft, if you'll notice my photo (Christmas tree behind my back ) If you'll notice it is made up of plastic bottles, and yah! PLASTIC BOTTLES but looks like not, right? Anyway, let's talk about my look i call it class and fab but it also look vintage because of the color combination. I remember my mom also have this when she were at my age. But what i love about this look is my skirt very lovely especially when i sway. Hihi .. Collar, one of my lovely DIY.

f i n d m e o n: facebook |twitter | bloglovin' | lookbook |facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves.